Location: 8989 Archer Avenue, Willow Springs, IL, 60480
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday-Thursday: 5:00-9:00 pm
Friday-Saturday: 5:00-10:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00-8:00 pm
Cuisine: Classic American Fine Dining
Reservations: (708) 839-8000
A 4-star destination restaurant, Courtright’s offers guests the opportunity to experience true American Fine Dining in a gracious woodland setting. Conveniently located just 25 minutes west of Chicago’s downtown Loop, Courtright’s attracts food and wine enthusiasts from the entire Chicagoland area as well international wine makers, wine aficionados and celebrities–who often make a point of stopping in to enjoy William and Rebecca Courtright’s heartfelt brand of Midwestern hospitality.
The essence of fine dining is the perfect synthesis of fine wine, exquisite food, impeccable service and a gracious setting.
Architecture / Interior:
True to the Arts and Crafts style of architecture, Courtright’s interior features rich oak woodwork, a stunning hand-woven recreation of a William Morris rug and a series of murals, carvings and an etched stained-glass window that represents the different generations of the Courtright hospitality legacy.
A stained-glass window in the lounge features the Tree of Life, reflecting William and Rebecca’s outstretched arms in the hospitality industry. Also in the lounge, a hand-painted tile mural depicts the progressive Courtright generations in the hospitality world, all beginning with Ken and Sally Courtright. Each tree represents one of William’s three siblings and their families. The carvings above the fireplace in the main dining room represent William and Rebecca and each of their four children.
The elegant yet inviting main dining room displays expansive views of the four-season outdoor garden, surrounding woodlands and wildlife through floor-to-ceiling windows.
• 2 acres of woodland.
• Four-season garden and gazebo perfect for strolling, private parties and weddings.
• 25,000-bottle custom-built wine cellar.
• Two event spaces: private upstairs dining room and private cellar dining room.
• Two fireplaces.
• Arts and Crafts style fireplace mantelpieces depicting the Courtright family legacy in hand-painted tiles.
• Hand-carved mantelpiece in the main dining room representing William and Rebecca’s four children.
• William Morris reproduction rug
• In-house arts and crafts workshop for the creation of decorations for the restaurant and private events
8989 Archer Avenue
Willow Spring, IL, 60480